telephone: 310.659.3110 or
fax: 310 659-3410
Free parking behind the store via Nellas St. There are a number of pay lots in the neighborhood as well, and metered parking on Sunset Boulevard.
Feel free to contact us via email or phone if you have any questions about books or our policies!
If you have a question about an order placed on
BookSoup.com please contact email@example.com. When ordering books in advance of an author apprearance, please indicate "SIGNED" in the comments field of your order. Online orders received in advance of an author appearance will ship after the event. If you have a question
about an order placed by phone please call: 310.659.3110
Jessica Myers, Store Manager
Marketing and Publicity (Author Events)
Jennifer Ramos, Promotional Director
To book an event, please send your event proposal, in email, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dan Graham, Assistant Promotional Director
Book Soup offers a consignment program that allows us to carry and feature a wider variety of books, including independently published and print-on-demand titles. This way we’re not limited to the traditional publishing channels and we can help these authors reach more readers. The consignment program fee helps cover the administrative, and other costs related to carrying consignments.
• Book Soup is proud to carry consignment books as part of our overall inventory. As such, we hold consignment books to the same high standards as the rest of our book inventory. All consignment books must be bound with legible titles on the spines. They must also be proofread and free of typos.
• Our tiered consignment fees help pay for the administrative expenses incurred with the hundreds of consignments we handle every year.
• Book Soup is great at selling books, but we don’t know much about publishing them. So, we don’t review manuscripts or offer advice on publishing manuscripts. If you’re looking for information on writing a book, check out our great selection of books on writing. For information on publishing, we recommend The Writer’s Market.
NOTE: Consignments are removed from the sales floor for approx. 2 weeks at the end of April/beginning of May for store inventory purposes. All consignment agreements are temporarily on hold during that time and consignment times will be extended accordingly.
• Five copies of your book will be stocked in its section on the Book Soup sales floor for 90 days.
• More copies may be brought in as deemed necessary by the Book Soup Consignment Coordinator.
• Consignment period can be extended by mutual agreement between Book Soup and author.
Please Note: It may take 3-4 weeks to process your consignment.
• Everything in Ruby PLUS:
• Book will be featured in one of Book Soup’s weekly email updates.
• Book will be available for purchase on Book Soup’s website, and also listed on the Local Authors page for at least one month
Please note it may take 4-6 weeks to be featured in the email update and on our website.
All event requests are handled separately and should be emailed directly to Jennifer Ramos at email@example.com.
• Book Soup pays 60% for consignments sold.
• The basic handling fee for consignment books through our Ruby program is $30.
• Book Soup will initially take 5 copies of each consignment title.
• Book Soup agrees to stock books on consignment for a three-month period.
• During that period, Book Soup may contact the consignor to request additional quantities, and/or to pay the consignor for items already sold.
• At the end of the consignment period, Book Soup will send any payment accrued from book sales to an address that the consignor provides. Book Soup will also send back any unsold books.
• Book Soup will only pay for items that were sold. Damaged or stolen items are the sole financial responsibility of the consignor.
• You provide copies of your book, a critical review or description in approx. 50 words, and a JPEG image of the book cover (emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org). Your book will not appear on our website until we have this information.
Download the Consignment Program Agreement
We have recently begun to carry vinyl record reissues, however we are not purchasing new records at this time.
If you have any questions regarding Book Soup inventory invoices, please contact Linda Razzaque
at 626-449-5320 x230 - email@example.com
For Book Soup house account questions, please contact Isabel Rincon
at 626-449-5320 x224 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Book Soup accounting questions can be directed to Clark Mason
at 626-449-5320 x226 - email@example.com