Chuck Palahniuk signs Fight Club 2 (Graphic Novel)
ONLINE ORDERS FOR THIS EVENT HAVE ENDED. ORDERS PLACED AFTER 12 NOON PSD WILL NOT BE PROCESSED. YOU CAN STILL PURCHASE IN STORE.
Some imaginary friends never go away . . .
Ten years after starting Project Mayhem, he lives a mundane life. A kid, a wife. Pills to keep his destiny at bay. But it won't last long, the wife has seen to that. He's back where he started, but this go-round he's got more at stake than his own life. The time has arrived . . .Rize or Die.
New York Times bestselling novelist Chuck Palahniuk and acclaimed artist Cameron Stewart have collaborated for one of the most highly anticipated comic book and literary events of 2015--the return of Tyler Durden. The first rule of Fight Club 2 might be not to talk about it, but Fight Club 2 is generating international headlines and will introduce a new generation of readers to Project Mayhem. (Dark Horse Books)
- This FIGHT CLUB 2 appearance is a signing ONLY.
- Chuck will not be performing or reading at this event.
- You must buy a copy of Fight Club 2 from Book Soup to be in line and you must be able to show your receipt for your copy upon request.
- In addition to FIGHT CLUB 2, Chuck will sign TWO other items (a piece of memorabilia or book).
- Chuck will happily pose for photos with fans.
Photo Credit: Allan Amato