Email or call for price.
Henry Lee's Crime Scene Handbook
outlines proven methods to help you collect and process physical evidence correctly, analyze it thoroughly, and understand its relevance to the case involved. It evaluates the newest chemical and instrumental techniques, and covers new areas such as forensic analysis of computers and advanced shooting scene reconstruction methods. This must-have guide is enhanced with dozens of color photographs, logic trees, check lists, worksheets, case studies, lists of suppliers, and more.
Henry Lee has consulted on thousands of criminal cases around the world and is highly sought after to help solve difficult cases. Now he and his co-authors share more than 50 years of combined experience in this systematic approach to crime scene processing. It provides the information you need for initial training, to take with you in the field, and to refer to again and again during the course of each investigation.
* Presents a unique, systematic approach to crime scene processing
* Covers in detail how to manage a crime scene, collect information, search for, collect, and preserve physical evidence, conduct field tests, and reconstruct a sequence of events
* Describes how to use the latest chemical and instrumental techniques for each kind of crime scene
* Outlines common problems and provides clear recommendations for overcoming them
* Includes logic trees, checklists, and worksheets that help investigators evaluate the evidence in specific types of crimes.