Please call for price (310) 659-3110.
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for more than 80 years.
Fodor's Los Angeles keeps pace with this fast-changing cultural capital. With more than 45 million visitors each year, the City of Angels has it all, including unbeatable beaches, iconic theme parks and studios, stunning architecture, and world-class museums and concert halls.
Fodor's Los Angeles includes:
- PULLOUT MAP: A handy take-along map and over 20 additional color maps
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: Latest coverage of the wide-ranging restaurant scene, the most interesting art galleries, and the hippest bars
- COLOR MAPS AND PHOTOS to inspire and guide your trip
- ILLUSTRATED FEATURES: Full-color features highlight cultural insights and the best the city has to offer including: the city's coastal bike trails, the best local cuisine, the historic watering holes, and cruising the Sunset Strip
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: Tips on when to visit each neighborhood, the best ways to avoid the crowds, where to find the eateries only locals know about, and which beaches offer the most amenities
- DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their visit. Fodor's Choice designates our best picks, from hotels and restaurants to sights and shops
- COVERS: Disneyland, Hollywood, Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Beverly Hills, Orange County, Sunset Boulevard, Malibu
Planning on visiting the rest of California? Check out Fodor's state-wide guide to California, Fodor's Northern California, Fodor's San Diego, Fodor's Napa & Sonoma, and Fodor's San Francisco.