Please call for price (310) 659-3110.
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
With the growing interest in adventure travel, national parks, hip cities, wineries, and microbreweries, the Pacific Northwest attracts a huge number of visitors every year. This dramatic region stretching from British Columbia to Oregon provides pristine wilderness areas to explore--from coastlines to mountains--as well as vibrant metropolitan scenes in Seattle, Portland, and Vancouver.
Fodor's Pacific Northwest includes:
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: New hotel and restaurant reviews cover recently opened properties throughout the region along with special focus on Portland and the popular brewery and winery scenes.
- ILLUSTRATED FEATURES: Colorful features introduce the whales of the Pacific Northwest, wine-tasting itineraries in Oregon's Willamette Valley, and Seattle's Pike Place Market.
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: Fodor's recommends the top attractions and experiences, highlighting must-see sights from Stanley Park in Vancouver to microbreweries in Portland. Four chapters provide in-depth information on visiting stunning national parks: Crater Lake, Olympic, North Cascades, and Mount Rainier.
- DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Fodor's Pacific Northwest offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their visit. Fodor's Choice designates our best picks in every category.
- COVERS: Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, Willamette Valley, Mt. Hood, Bend, Mt. St. Helens, San Juan Islands, Olympic National Park, Mt. Rainer, Victoria, and more.