This book contains everything you need to start learning glass blowing today. The author puts everything she knows about glass blowing into simple, understandable language so that everyone can easily learn all there is to know about making beautiful glass. Inside the book, you will learn:
- The History of Glass Blowing
- The Properties of the Glass: So your art looks great and stands the test of time.
- All Necessary Glass Blowing Equipment: Learn how to get your glass blowing hobby started with the right gear.
- How to Use Your Tools: Great pointers on how to make your best artwork with your new tools.
- Important Safety Tips: How to keep all your fingers and eyebrows intact
- Most Important Glass Blowing Principles: How to take the mystery out of the art.
- How to Make Your First Piece: All the keys you need to make your first piece of glass artwork.
- How to Add Decorative Art: Learn how to turn normal glass into a stunning piece of art.
- How to Make Glass Beads: Tips for making beautiful beads that anyone will love.
- Cane Making Secrets: Your beads will look as stunning as they possibly can with these pointers.
- How to Make Glass Pipes: Yes, keys to even making pipes as well.
- and much more
If you've ever been interested in glass blowing, but didn't know where to start, then I encourage you to learn from the author's experience and get started on the right footing. It contains everything you need to know to help you make amazing glass objects today.