Usually arrives at our store within 4-7 days
Create your own LoRa wireless projects for non-industrial use and gain a strong basic understanding of the LoRa technology, LoRa WAN, and LPWAN.
You'll start by building your first LoRa wireless channel and then move on to various interesting projects such as setting up networks with a LoRa gateway, communicating with IoT servers using RESTful API and MQTT protocol, and real-time GPS tracking.
With LoRa wireless and LoRaWAN, you can build a wide array of applications in the area of smart agriculture, smart cities, smart environment, smart healthcare, smart homes and buildings, smart industrial control, smart metering, smart supply chain and logistics. Beginning LoRa Radio Networks with Arduino
provides a practical introduction and uses affordable and easy to obtain hardware to build projects with the Arduino development environment.
What You'll Learn
Who This Book Is For
- Understand the hardware need to build LoRaWAN
- Use the Arduino development environment to write code
- Connect to Arduino hardware and upload programs and communicate with them
- Setup networks with LoRa gateway
- Show real time track with tail, and path history
Inventors, hackers, crafters, students, hobbyists, and scientists