Experience the city that never sleeps like a local: on foot! Whether you're strolling along tree-lined streets in the Village or hustling down Fifth Avenue, discover the best of the Big Apple with Moon New York City Walks.
With creative routes, public transit options, and a full-city map, you can explore New York at your own pace, without missing a beat.
- Walk through the city's coolest neighborhoods, including Soho, the West Village, the Lower East Side, Williamsburg, and more, with color-coded stops and turn-by-turn directions
- Find your scene with top ten lists for restaurants, arts and culture, and coffee
- Get to know the real New York on six customizable walks: Stroll past icons like the Flatiron Building, the Empire State Building, and Rockefeller Center, or learn more about the history of jazz and the Harlem Renaissance. Take in jaw-dropping views along the High Line, shop the trendiest brands in the Meatpacking District, and explore world-famous galleries and museums. Cross the Williamsburg Bridge, hit a flea market, and discover coffee shops tucked among the Brooklyn warehouses. Sample authentic Chinese noodles and dim sum, comforting soul food, and old-school deli standbys, or admire the city skyline from one of New York's many rooftop bars
- Explore on the go with foldout maps of each walking route and a removable full-city map, all in a handy guide that fits in your pocket
- Discover public transportation options like bike rentals, subway, taxis, buses, and ferries
Check out our guides to more of the world's best cities, so you can hit the ground running! Also available: Moon Barcelona Walks
, Moon Berlin Walks
, Moon Tokyo Walks
, Moon Amsterdam Walks
, Moon Paris Walks
, Moon Rome Walks
, and Moon London Walks