Please call for price (310) 659-3110.
Insight Guides: Inspiring your next adventure
With a staggering 84.7 million foreign visitors in 2013, France is the world's most visited country - in fact the only in the world to receive more than 80 million. Be inspired to visit by the new edition of Insight Guide France
, a comprehensive full-colour guide to this beautiful and varied country, home to "joie de vivre" and the first country whose cuisine has been declared a "world intangible heritage" by Unesco. Inside Insight Guide France:
About Insight Guides
- A fully-overhauled edition by our expert France authors.
- Stunning, specially-commissioned photography that brings this breathtaking country and its people to life.
- Highlights of the country's top attractions, including Paris's iconic Eiffel Tower, the exquisite Mont-St-Michel and the string of elegant Loire Ch teaux in our Best of France.
- Descriptive region-by-region accounts cover the whole country from the vineyards of Champagne to the dramatic hilltop villages of sunny Provence.
- Detailed, high-quality maps throughout will help you get around and travel tips give you all the essential information for planning a memorable trip, including our independent selection of the best restaurants.
- Free app for every customer
Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-color print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travelers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure. 'Insight Guides has spawned many imitators but is still the best of its type.'
- Wanderlust Magazine.