We’re required to follow the guidance of the health department so you will notice some changes to our store and our procedures.
We’re operating with small staff and will do everything we can to provide the level of service you expect from Book Soup.
Rest assured, what hasn’t changed is our wonderful selection of books and gifts
- Out of respect for your fellow shoppers, please limit browsing to 30 minutes.
- We’re looking forward to seeing you, and as long as you are healthy, come on in! Just like other operating retail businesses, face coverings are required for everyone while in the store and we are limiting the number of customers in the store at the same time.
- Our newsstand remains closed at this time and we currently do not have periodicals.
- Our online store is open 24/7, and we are also accepting phone orders.
- Again, please use masks and gloves, and practice physical distancing.
- Please note that our restroom is for employees only at this time due to health department requirements. We’re sorry for any inconvenience.
No matter how you shop, we’re committed to protecting your health and safety, as well as that of our employees.
We will be strictly enforcing the wearing of masks (correctly). Other protocols are below.
- All customers, whether shopping in-store or using curbside pick-up, are required to wear masks. Booksellers will be masked as well.
- Customers must sanitize their hands upon arrival. We have disposable masks and gloves available as well.
- Social distancing of six feet must be maintained at all times within the store, as well as in the parking lot or on the sidewalk.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at our counters and check-out areas.
- Our restroom are for employees only due to health department requirements. We’re sorry for any inconvenience.
- There is no seating available in the store.
- We’re unable to gift wrap at this time.
- We reserve the right to monitor customers' temperatures with a no contact thermometer before they enter the store.
- By shopping at Book Soup, you warrant that you have no symptoms that could be attributed to COVID-19, including a fever, cough, sore throat, and shortness of breath.
Any questions regarding safety protocol or procedues: firstname.lastname@example.org or 310.659.3110