No matter how you shop, we’re committed to protecting your health and safety, as well as that of our employees. We will be strictly enforcing the wearing of masks (correctly). Other protocols are below.
- All customers, whether shopping in-store or using curbside pick-up, are required to wear masks. Booksellers will be masked as well.
- Customers must sanitize their hands upon arrival. We have disposable masks and gloves available as well.
- Social distancing of six feet must be maintained at all times within the store, as well as in the parking lot or on the sidewalk.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at our counters and check-out areas.
- Our restroom are for employees only due to health department requirements. We’re sorry for any inconvenience.
- There is no seating available in the store.
- We’re unable to gift wrap at this time.
- We reserve the right to monitor customers' temperatures with a no contact thermometer before they enter the store.
- By shopping at Book Soup, you warrant that you have no symptoms that could be attributed to COVID-19, including a fever, cough, sore throat, and shortness of breath.
Any questions regarding safety protocol or procedues: firstname.lastname@example.org or 310.659.3110