In this no-nonsense, research-based guide for sales managers, Harvard Business School professor Frank Cespedes offers essential strategies for thriving in an industry that never stops changing.
- Full of insider case-studies from a wide-range of companies—from startups to big orgs.
- Practical, clear-eyed advice, diagnostics, and how-tos.
- Separates fact from fiction, truth from myth about what drives a sales force to success.
- Research-based methods, which is rare in a category that is full of hype, fads, and so-called thought leaders.
- Sales managers.
- Executives who oversee or interact with the sales function.
- Sales people who to understand how their selling role fits into the broader company.