Based on the smash-hit audio serial, Bubble is a hilarious high-energy graphic novel with a satirical take on the "gig economy."
Built and maintained by corporate benevolence, the city of Fairhaven is a literal bubble of safety and order (and amazing coffee) in the midst of the Brush, a harsh alien wilderness ruled by monstrous Imps and rogue bands of humans. Humans like Morgan, who's Brush-born and Bubble-raised and fully capable of fending off an Imp attack during her morning jog. She's got a great routine going--she has a chill day job, she recreationally kills the occasional Imp, then she takes that Imp home for her roommate and BFF, Annie, to transform into drugs as a side hustle. But cracks appear in her tidy life when one of those Imps nearly murders a delivery guy in her apartment, accidentally transforming him into a Brush-powered mutant in the process. And when Morgan's company launches Huntr, a gig economy app for Imp extermination, she finds herself press-ganged into kicking her stabby side job up to the next level as she battles a parade of monsters and monstrously Brush-turned citizens, from a living hipster beard to a book club hive mind.
- Signed books will ship in early December, and by arrangement with the author for signing.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for international orders.
- If you would like your book personalized to yourself or someone else, please indicate to whom in the comments field of your order. Orders without a name will ship with the author signature only.
- The DEADLINE for personalization requests is Friday, December 3, 2021.
- Orders with additional items are held and shipped together when the last item on the order is available.
- Thank you for your support of Jordan Morris and your local independent bookseller!