From the author of The Sky Blues and Blaine for the Win comes a speculative young adult romance about a teen stuck in a time loop that's endlessly monotonous until he meets the boy of his dreams.
For some reason, Clark has woken up and relived the same monotonous Monday 309 times. Until Day 310 turns out to be...different. Suddenly, his usual torturous math class is interrupted by an anomaly--a boy he's never seen before in all his previous Mondays.
When shy, reserved Clark decides to throw caution to the wind and join effusive and effervescent Beau on a series of "errands" across the Windy City, he never imagines that anything will really change, because nothing has in such a long time. And he definitely doesn't expect to fall this hard or this fast for someone in just one day.
There's just one problem: how do you build a future with someone if you can never get to tomorrow?
- Signed books will ship on Tuesday, April 18, 2023 when the book goes on sale, and by arrangement with the author for signing.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for international orders.
- If you would like your book personalized to yourself or someone else, please indicate to whom in the comments field of your order.
- Orders with additional items are held and shipped together when the last item on the order is available.
- Thank you for your support of Robbie Couch and a local independent bookseller!