From Misha Collins, actor, longtime poet, and activist, whose massive online following calls itself his "Army For Good," comes his debut poetry collection, Some Things I Still Can't Tell You. Trademark wit and subtle vulnerability converge in each poem; this book is both a celebration of and aspiration for a life well lived.
This book is a compilation of small observations and musings. It's filled with moments of reflection and a love letter to simple joys: passing a simple blade of grass on the sidewalk, the freedom of peeing outdoors late at night, or the way a hand-built ceramic mug feels when it's full of warm tea on a chilly morning. It's a catalog and a compendium that examines the complicated experience of being all too human and interacting with a complex, confounding, breathtaking world ... and a reminder to stop and be awake and alive in yourself.
- Signed books will ship the first week of November 2021.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for international orders.
- If you would like your book personalized to yourself or someone else, please indicate to whom in the comments field of your order. Orders without a name will ship with the author signature only.
- Orders with additional items are held and shipped together when the last item on the order is available.
- Thank you for your support of Misha Collins and your local independent bookseller!