Private Appointment Shopping
Hurrah! We are opening the store for private shopping on a limited basis beginning September 5. We're excited to see you!
We remain committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees and customers. As such, we require that all customers wear a mask (correctly). We have also installed barriers at our counters and check out areas. Other protocols are below.
Due to our limited operating hours, we ask that all appointments be scheduled with the intent to purchase books, gift items and greeting cards. We thank you for your understanding and support.
If you are over 60 or have an underlying medical condition, we encourage you to shop from home. We can ship items to you, or have them held for curbside pickup.
Appointments will be available seven days a week 11am,-5pm, with the last appointment beginning at 4PM:
- Each appointment will last 45 minutes
- Pick a date and time below, and complete the form. Once completed, you will recieve an email confirming your appointment. (We've been experiencing glitches in the software. If your screen freezes after submission, be sure to check your email to confirm that your appointment was received.)
- Your temperature will be monitored using a no contact thermometer before you enter the store.
- During your visit, all members of your party and all booksellers in the store will be required to wear masks. You’ll be asked to sanitize your hands upon arrival.
- Parties will be limited to two people, either two adults or an adult with one child. No children under 5 admitted (they can’t reliably wear masks).
- By keeping your appointment, you're acknowledging that you have no symptoms that could be attributed to COVID-19. (In other words, if you don’t feel well, stay home, and we’ll reschedule.)
- We are sorry but we are unable to take walk-in's. You must make an appointment to shop in-store.
- When arriving for your private in-store shopping appointment, please park in the parking lot behind Book Soup and enter through the back entrance. (The front entrance is closed to the public and being used for curbside pick up only.)
- Our restroom is for employees only at this time due to health department requirements. We’re sorry for any inconvenience.
- There is no seating available in the store.
- We’re unable to gift wrap at this time.
- We have disposable masks, gloves and hand sanitizer for you, if needed.