In-store shopping is back!
Available Every Day
via our Rear Entrance off Nellas Street
We are limiting the number of people who can be in the store at any one time. Scroll down for other restrictions.
Please enter from the back entrance off the parking lot on Nellas.
Available Every Day
at our Sunset Boulevard entrance only.
(No pick-ups are permitted from our parking lot.)
Due to high demand, please allow up to 2 days for order fullfillment.
HOW CURBSIDE PICKUP WORKS:
- After an order is placed, you will receive an email confirming your order was received.
- A separate email will be sent when orders are ready for pick-up. (Check your spam folder!) New orders will take approximately one to two days to be filled. (This applies only to in-stock items whose availability is listed as "On Our Shelves Now." Items listed as "We Can Order This For You" will take longer.) We appreciate your patience.
- After receiving pick-up notification, customers can come to our Sunset Blvd. entrance and call the phone number noted on the table signage.
- A masked bookseller will place you orders on the table and return to the store. Once they're inside, you can grab your goodies!
We’re currently operating with a small staff, and have been required by the L.A. County Health Department to make changes to our store and procedures. Nevertheless, we'll do everything we can to provide the level of service you expect from Book Soup. Rest assured, what hasn’t changed is our wonderful selection of books and gifts
- The number of customers in the store at one time will be limited, per County Guidelines. An overflow line will begin at our rear entrance. Please check signage upon arrival for details.
- Due to reduced capactiy, in-store browsing is limited to 30 minutes.
- Social distancing of six feet must be maintained at all times in the store, as well as in the parking lot.
- Appropriate face coverings are required at all times. Disposable masks will be available for free, as will hand sanitizer and gloves.
- If children are walking, they need to wear a mask.
- Our newsstand remains closed. We do not have any periodicals for sale at the moment.
- Our online store is open 24/7, and we're also accepting phone orders at 310.659.3110.
- Please note that our restroom is for employees only due to health department requirements. We’re sorry for any inconvenience.
No matter how you shop, we’re committed to protecting your health and safety, and have implemented the following safety protocols:
- Booksellers will be masked and distancing at all times, and monitored daily to ensure they're healthy.
- A comprehensive "deep-clean" is performed nightly by a professional cleaning service.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at all counters and check-out areas.
- There is no seating available in the store.
- Gift-wrapping has been temporarily discontinued.
- We reserve the right to monitor customers' temperatures with a no contact thermometer before they enter the store.
- By shopping at Book Soup, you warrant that you have no symptoms that could be attributed to COVID-19, including a fever, cough, sore throat, and shortness of breath.
Questions? Call 310.659.3110 or email us at email@example.com