Welcome back! Book Soup is now open for limited in-store shopping!
We’re required to follow the guidance of the health department so you will notice some changes to our store and our procedures.
We’re operating with small staff and will do everything we can to provide the level of service you expect from Book Soup.
Rest assured, what hasn’t changed is our wonderful selection of books and gifts.
Book Soup is open 10:30am—7:00pm
(This includes In-Store Browsing & Contact-Free Pickup)
- The entrance for in-store shopping is at the back, adjacent to our parking lot. Access the parking lot via Nellas St., which runs parallel to Sunset Boulevard. Our Sunset Blvd entrance is reserved for contact-free pick up only. (No pick-ups are permitted from our parking lot.)
- Out of respect for your fellow shoppers, please limit browsing to 30 minutes.
- We’re looking forward to seeing you, and as long as you are healthy, come on in! Just like other operating retail businesses, face coverings are required for everyone while in the store and we are limiting the number of customers in the store at the same time.
- Our newsstand remains closed at this time and we currently do not have periodicals.
- Our online store is open 24/7, and we are also accepting phone orders.
- Again, please use masks and gloves, and practice physical distancing.
- Please note that our restroom is for employees only at this time due to health department requirements. We’re sorry for any inconvenience
Book Soup offers contact-free, curbside pickup for phone and internet orders.
Our contact-free operating hours will be from 10:30am to 7:00pm daily at our Sunset Boulevard entrance only.
(No pick-ups are permitted from our parking lot.)
HOW IT WORKS:
- After an order is placed, customers will receive an email confirming that their order was received.
- A separate email will be sent when orders are ready to be picked up. CHECK your email spam folders! In some cases, people are not receiving updates. New orders will take approximately ONE to TWO DAYS to be filled. (This applies to in-stock merchandise only, whose availability is listed as "On Our Shelves Now." Items listed as "We Can Order This For You" will take longer than two days.) We appreciate your patience.
- At that time, customers can come to the store's Sunset Blvd. entrance and call the phone number noted on the table signage (from at least six feet away).
- Staff, in masks and gloves, will place orders on a table and return to the store. Once they're inside, you can grab your goodies and go!!!
Our newsstand remains closed for the time being.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com